ENROLLMENT IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FIRST SEMESTER OF SY 2022-2023.
Click here to view the enrollment guidelines.
The COLLEGE OF MARY IMMACULATE aims to provide Senior High School and Tertiary Education Programs, as well as Technical and Vocational Courses, with an integration of Values Formation and a strong Job Readiness Program. Throughout their stay at the College of Mary Immaculate, the students learn all the necessary theories, knowledge and skills necessary for success in their chosen career. Moreover, the students are imbued with the necessary values that will empower them and prepare them for the world of work, making them both locally and globally competitive. The students are trained and are expected to:
- participate in the school's curricular program;
- contribute and participate in their family affairs by assuming responsible roles in their various community activities where they are expected to help;
- participate in their baranggay and Parish projects;
- apply the knowledge and skills gained from school to improve their family income and eventually contribute to the larger community and national development.
To fulfill these goals, THE COLLEGE OF MARY IMMACULATE is dedicated to:
- providing qualified and well-trained Faculty members, using a well-rounded curriculum on academic subjects, technical courses, and job readiness programs;
- providing continuing education and training to its Faculty and Staff;
- providing adequate facilities, tools, and equipment for the students' exposure and practical training in their respective courses;
- inculcating discipline and a high sense of responsibility among students;
- actively soliciting the participation of selected industries in providing apprenticeship training to students with practicum requirements;
- preparing students for their entry into the world of work and entrepreneurship.